CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Rabu, 12 Januari 2011

Who am i??

hye people,how's it going??
im Suziyana & wlcome to my page..


My life started on 09 September 1987.
Height : 159cm . Weight : 48kg.
I ALWAYS get MySelf Into TROUBLE beCoZ of my CRAPPY Attitude.
You'll ReaLize Dat IM An Easy-Going PERSON but sumtime not easy to understand.
I Like to HANG Out Wit my FRENZ & LAUGH so Hard it Would sTing.

I HATE to be FORCED,i HATE it when people NAGG
about somethin' & hate Denials.
My life was terrible and not too much that I can say tragic irony.huuu. It also  complicated but now life is getting NICE!! Alhamdulillah.
I WANT to be FREE..No One in dis WORLD Owns ME..Yupp! its TRUE!

im Not a Fashion Freak.
Im more to Simple.
Im too cHaoTic & sometimes BLUR..HEH.
Im not Damn Serious in so many things,I JOKE aRound too much if I get along with some person..
But you Cant iMagine how Fuckin' serious i Am when it Comes about
SomeThing iMportant..

Love Life,Live Life & Enjoy Life...




0 comments: